Henceforth, the term ‘LearnBee’ will be used to denote our Android/iOS apps, Website, plugins or any other services.
2. What Information We Collect
You can visit LearnBee without revealing any personal information about yourself. However, we may ask for your information on LearnBee through various means.
- We ask for personal information from you when you sign up for LearnBee. At that time, we ask for permission to access your name, email address and other profile information through existing accounts you may have on sites including but not limited to, Google, Dropbox, Slack or any other service which you choose to connect to LearnBee that will help us meet your requirements effectively. We will let you know what information we seek and you can choose whether or not to provide us with that information.
Throughout the course of using LearnBee, we automatically gather certain information about you. This information includes (i) Standard browser information such as browser type, Operating system, IP address, and access times. (ii) Your visits to LearnBee, pages viewed, links clicked and similar navigation.
This is to help us refine and improve the design and layout of LearnBee and shape it into a better product.
We also use "cookies" to collect non-personal data and information. Cookies are used to recognize repeat users. You have the choice to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to sign in or use certain features of LearnBee that require cookies to function.
- In any event of personal correspondence or correspondence made for obtaining feedback on LearnBee (Via emails or letters), we may keep a record of your response.
3. How We Use Your Information
- We may use your email address or other personal information to send occasional commercial, educational, or marketing emails. LearnBee is compliant with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. However, if you wish to opt-out of these emails you can easily unsubscribe with the ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt-out’ links contained within them. We may use your email address without further consent for non-marketing or administrative purposes (such as notifying you of major system updates, customer service needs, or items for which you have requested communication).
- We reserve the right to share your information to respond to duly authorized information requests of governmental authorities or where required by law. In exceptionally rare circumstances where national, state or company security is at issue, we reserve the right to share our entire database of visitors and customers with appropriate governmental authorities.
4. How We Store and Protect Information
LearnBee uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run LearnBee. Although LearnBee owns the code, databases, and all rights to the application and feedback, you retain all rights to your data.
LearnBee strives to protect your personal information. For the security of transactions, we use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts any information, such as credit card number and billing information, you send to us electronically. The encryption process protects your information, by scrambling it before it is sent to us from your computer. Once LearnBee receives your transmission, we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure its security on our system.
To delete your account and all personal data, please write to email@example.com